08 October 2017

Sunday Shape-Up Series : Week 2

Hello and happy Sunday!  I hope your week was OK - mine was fine, pretty much what I expected.  The good parts are always the time at home and with friends.

I did pretty well with my goals for last week.  There were only two that I didn't catch up with at all: I didn't write in my notebook at all, because to be 100% honest, I couldn't find where I put it!  (I have since found it today.  Someplace that was extremely unlikely.  Who knows.)  And I didn't start knitting any socks, mainly because I am sort of obsessed with finishing the bottom border of a top I'm knitting.  I am more than halfway through though, so the socks should happen this week.

Those two are still on the list to just even start.  The others from last week have either been accomplished or are well underway.  I managed to exercise three times last week, which made me feel like I'd really done something good for myself.  The Tim and I together made biscotti so the baking goal was met.  And though I didn't do perfectly, I did manage to hold things together more than I was expecting I could do at work.

Hoping I can keep the positives going, here are my goals for this week.

1.  I want to get some cards and packages organized and in the mail.  All of them are late, but I want to get them to the people they are for before they become TOO late.

2.  Now that I found my notebook, I do hope to write in it a minimum of two times.

3.  I hope to do some cleaning up around the house.  In some ways, I can't do a whole lot, since we are still living surrounded by the "in process" aspects of The Tim's various projects, but I still need to get some things cleaned up/off.

And that's it for this week.  I would like to say one of my goals is to get fall weather to return, but that's completely out of my hands ... :-)

Have a good one!

5 comments:

Mereknits said...

Well done on the goals Bridget. I made a huge list of things to get done this weekend, I guess I can think of them as goals and got them all done. Now of course I am exhausted before the week even starts! I need to find that lip balm from your last post, it looks wonderful. Have a good week.

Anonymous said...

If you could get that last one in order I sure would appreciate it!!! LOL

Hope you have a great week.

elns said...

I will join you for #3 this week. My other goal is to start a new book just a teeny tiny bit and get to the heel flap of my 2nd sock. I like this 3 list. It feels achievable... maybe, ha!

Anonymous said...

Yay google is my queen aided me to find this outstanding website!

Anonymous said...

Hello.This post was extremely interesting, especially since I was
investigating for thoughts on this subject last week.