Hello and Happy Friday! It's hard to believe that the last day of April is tomorrow. And even harder to believe that May begins on Sunday. Maybe it's because the last week has been really chilly around here - we've been lucky if we hit 60 during the day - so it feels more like November than April.
I am not complaining though. Hot weather will be here soon enough. I can wait forever.
Anyway, my brain has had various things going through it this week, and I just thought I'd share some of the them.
- Earlier in the week, I came across an article about a local personal trainer/nutritionist, who offered packages to clients so they could save on her services if they couldn't afford one-on-one. I thought, "Well that's cool," and checked to see the cost. An 8-week program where you met with her twice a week was $2600.00. Decision: It's cool for someone else.
- This past Tuesday was the primary election here in Pennsylvania. On my way to work after voting, I stopped to get a coffee and the barista gave it to me for free since I had my "I Voted" sticker on my coat. Decision: Voting is a good thing for many reasons.
- Last weekend, I finished listening to an audiobook. I forgot how enjoyable it can be when you have the combination of a good reader with a good book. Decision: Try more audiobooks.
- Twice this week I have gotten dressed only to feel like a stuffed sausage in my clothes that seem overly tight. Decision: Get going again Bridget!!
- A young, attractive woman was walking ahead of me to work this a.m. She looked very nice, though she was wearing leggings as pants. Decision: Leggings as pants do not look good on anyone, even those who are attractive with lovely figures.
- Recently I bought this product when it was on sale at Walgreens, after reading a positive review of in a magazine.
- This weekend is supposed to be half-and-half. Tomorrow is supposed to be nice, and Sunday is supposed to be chilly and rainy. Decision: Do things outside tomorrow, and work on things in the house (finally!) on Sunday.
- I have an appt for a haircut at yet another salon this weekend. Decision: I'll let you know.
Have a good weekend, and be sure to enjoy it however you can!