25 October 2015

Weekly Roundup of Interesting Links #7

Hi there - I have a few links for you this week that I thought were interesting.  Maybe you'll like them too.

I don't have enough room in my closet to hang up my sweaters.  But this would work for those of you who can do it, and I love that it would keep the shoulders from looking weird.

Have you Kon Mari'd your closet?  I have gone through and purged my stuff based on her ideas, but haven't quite finished the process.   Anyway, here is the visual for her suggestions on how to fold clothes.

I will admit that more often than not, when I decide to treat myself, it involves food and/or buying something.  But this reminder that there are other ways to do that is worth remembering.

Likewise, sometimes I have an easier time living a healthy life than others.  But I think that even some little things can make a difference, and the easier, the better, right?

Yesterday was the Mutt Strut, and not only was it fun for both Dug and for me, but we actually went over our fundraising goal!  That is the best thing that has happened to me all week, I gotta say.  Anytime I can help animals, I'm happy.  Should you be thinking, "Darn, I meant to donate," you can still do so!  ;-)

On that happy note, I'll say that I hope you have had a good fall weekend as well, and that this coming week is one of the best.


1 comment:

elns said...

I love that you did the Mutt Strut and are helping the animals. Makes me smile big.

I am the same way as well with treating myself involving food or buying something more frequently than not. I do try to be aware if of it all and make practical treats if that makes any sense. Maybe I'm fooling myself.

Anyhow, lately I get depressed thinking about organization and declutter. Usually I get a brief moment of inspiration, but lately I feel tired and overwhelmed and messy.