01 August 2015

A Definite Success

Hello there!

Do you remember this post from early in May?  Well, I wanted to give you an update.

I bought my jar of Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel on sale at CVS, for $17.99 plus tax.  (It's usually $19.99 everywhere, from what I can tell.)* According to the date I wrote on the bottom of the jar, I started using it on April 12, 2015.  Just this past week - on July 30, 2015 - I got the last possible amount out of the jar.  I used it every since day.

As you may recall, part of what I liked about it was that you needed just a small amount to adequately cover your face.  Even this past week around here when the weather was AWFUL, it blended in and felt soothing and cool.  I do feel like my skin has improved since I started using it.

So according to my BMST calculations, the product cost me .165 cents per day.  If I had paid full price (which I did to replace it earlier today), the cost would be .183 cents per day.  For as much as I like this product, and for the way it made my skin feel and look, the only way it could be better in my opinion would be if someone just gave me a jar for free!

It always makes me so happy when something I really like turns out to be well worth the price.

You should give this product a try.  I think you'll be glad you did.

Not actually me ...


*except on the Neutrogena website, where it is apparently $18.99 ... with shipping costs, though ...

1 comment:

Lorette said...

Amazon has it for a little less. It's also eligible for Prime shipping if you have that--