22 July 2013

One of My New Likes

A lot of times when I have been in Sephora, I've been walking around and would overhear people who worked there and customers singing the praises of this product:


And I've always been tempted to try it, but could not justify the price ($54.00) to myself for something that seems like a real "extra."  However, last week two things converged that made me decide I could just try it and stop thinking about it - I got a [tiny] raise, and the temperatures were ridiculous, and my skin was suffering big-time.  So I decided to give it a try.

According to the product, you should use it by 1) massaging a generous layer onto damp skin, 2) waiting five minutes until a froth forms, 3) rinsing well, and 4) following up with a toner and/or moisturizer.  It also says that it should not be used more than three times a week.  So I took it home, and gave it a try, and ahhhhhh - what a great feeling!  It feels a little bit weird when the froth is forming, but even though my skin is sensitive, I did not have any stinging sensation, and it didn't take long to froth up.  When I rinsed my face, it felt so good and there was no resulting redness once dry.  My face felt so refreshed, it actually made me feel like I wasn't suffering from the heat so much!

But I figured the real test would be using it more times, and seeing if it was just beginner's luck or enthusiasm, so I have tried it twice more, and in my opinion, it's a real winner.

Do you need Bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask?  No.  Is it something that - as stated on the bottle - you should "treat yourself" to if you have a chance?  Yes!  I am hoping that the bottle will last a while, so that I can justify treating myself again in the future.  Because now I am convinced that my face will thank me.

No comments: