19 October 2021

Inexplicably Camel

Do you ever get something in your brain that you want to find in a store, and then you become a teensy bit obsessed with it, and you're not even really sure why?  

That's my current situation.  I have decided that I want to have either a pair of camel-colored slacks:

(not necessarily this specific pair, but you get the gist)

or, a camel-colored skirt:

(again, for context)

I am not sure why all of  a sudden I feel like having something in the camel shade would make me happy, but there you go.  Practically speaking, I'm sure that I would get something on it almost the minute I put it on to wear.  But I do that with everything I have - if it's not a pencil or pen mark, it's a spill, or dog drool, or who knows what?  

And, pants would probably be more versatile, and warmer when it's cold.  But then again, I do love skirts and dresses.  

In any case, it's really kind of a moot point, because I have no plans to go shopping anywhere anytime soon, and more importantly, I have no money to spend!  

But in the meantime, it's kind fun to look ... 

2 comments:

Dee said...

Camel is a classic.

It goes with EVERYTHING!

Sakuranko said...

Oh very cute and classic pants