22 March 2013

L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara Naturale


Recently, I read on the blog "Girls of a Certain Age" (by the former editor of Lucky magazine) that this was one of her favorite inexpensive products. Well, actually she was talking about the "regular" Voluminous mascara, but when I got to CVS, this one was on sale. So I figured, what the heck, I'd give it a try. There was one left, in brown, so I bought it. 

Now I am picky about mascara, and have not bought a "cheap" one for a while.  But this mascara is AWESOME.  No clumps, goes on easily and really pretty, and lasts all day without flaking or smearing if I happen to rub my eyes.  I've been using it for about about two months now, and it's still nice in the tube and on the brush.  

It's not a overly dramatic effect, like you get with something like Diorshow mascara, but it's fine for every-day-going-to-work as well as for anything "glamorous" in my life (I am seldom attending black-tie events).  For the price (anywhere from $5.00 to $7-something online), it's a good deal.  Even more so when it's on sale, like mine was!  

This may just become my new go-to mascara ...

No comments: